• The Native American Indians believed that Dreamcatchers caught negative dreams in their web like structure and held them until daylight when the sunlight hit them at dawn, the negative energy caught in the web was destroyed.
• Feathers were worn by Native American Chiefs to symbolize their communication with Spirit, and to express their celestial wisdom. In the context of a dreamcather, the feathers act as a fluffy, pillow-like ladder that allows good dreams to gently descend upon the sleeping person undisturbed.
• This Native Bear Paw dreamcatcher contains 3 feathers and beads as ornaments. In the midsection of the dreamcatcher is embellished by a turquoise bear within a giant paw.
• This unique bear paw dreamcatcher measures 17" High from the end of the feather to the top of the hanger. The dreamcatcher is 5" in diameter and the thickness is 1/2". The top of the circle containing the bear paw to the lowest end of the feather is 12"(which is the dreamcatcher part). The dreamcatcher weighs about 5 ounces.
• This is an Ebros exclusive collection.
Ebros Turquoise Native Bear Paw Dreamcatcher Wall Hanging Decor 5"Diam Dream Catcher
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.