• Each Of These Classical Egyptian Pharaoh Pens is made of polyresin, hand painted and polished individually. The pens are refillable as the bottom tip of the pen can be unscrewed.
• These Classical Egyptian Pharaoh Pens each measures 6.25" tall, 1" wide and 0.75" thick.
• Egyptian culture has five thousand years of recorded history. Ancient Egypt was among the earliest civilizations and for millennia, Egypt maintained a strikingly complex and stable culture that influenced later cultures of Europe, the Middle East and other African countries.
• Tutankhamun (1341 BC - 1323 BC) was an Egyptian Pharaoh of the Eighteenth dynasty (ruled 1333 BC - 1324 BC), during the period of Egyptian history known as the New Kingdom. His original name, Tutankhaten, means "Living Image of Aten", while Tutankhamun means "Living Image of Amun". Often the name Tutankhamun was written Amen-tut-ankh, meaning "living image of Amun", due to scribal custom which most often placed the divine name at the beginning of the phrase in order to honor the divine being.
• Props in photos are not included with the pens. This listing is for a pack of 6 pens.
Ebros Pack Of 6 Egyptian Mask of King TUT Pharaoh Sarcophagus Figurine Ballpoint Pens
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.