• This Louis Tiffany Mission Style Lamp measures 29" Tall With the Shade (15.25" by 15.25") installed. The table lamp weighs 14 pounds overall. The base part measures 8" Wide and 7.25" Deep. It has a 64" long electric cord, pull down string switch, Type A Bulb 120V and 40W.
• This beautiful lamp shade is made of glass while the lamp base is made of resin stained like dark wood.
• When you place our Mission style lamp in your home, you're doing more than just brightening up the night. You're adding uniqueness to your home's environment and creating a more beautiful and luxurious atmosphere. Mission style lamps now usually refers to a particular shape of lampshade, which was they type most commonly produced during the Arts and Crafts Movement.
• The Vector Geometry Mission Lamp is an important introduction for us just as it was for Tiffany himself. The colored glass is more uniform, and the design is judiciously played out with the formation of the many pieces of glass, creating an effect impossible to achieve in any other manner.
• This lamp is an advanced example of the geometric shade and is extraordinary in charm and grace. The glass is in lighthearted hues, speckled with green, beige, pearl pink and red intermingled together. This intriguing lamp appears subdued in daylight and dominates the scene after dark.
• Props in photos are not included with the item.
Ebros Louis Tiffany Mission Style Geometric Vectors Stained Glass Shade Table Lamp
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.