• Frank Lloyd Wright (1867-1959) is recognized world-wide as one of the greatest architects of the twentieth century. His work heralded a new thinking in architecture, using innovation in design and engineering made possible by newly developed technology and materials. His creative ability extended far beyond the border of architecture to graphic design, furniture, art glass, textiles, and decorative elements for the home.
• Adapted from the complex rectilinear design of the art glass skylights in the impressive entrance of Frank Lloyd Wright's Studio (Oak Park, IL, 1898). Painted with transparent enamels, kiln-fired & framed in wood. Wood stand included and hardware for hanging included (refer to photos).
• On this glass panel, enamel colors are individually applied to a single sheet of glass which is then kiln fired to permanently fuse the enamels to the glass. The glass is then wood framed and includes a custom wooden plaque base.
• The measurements of this beautiful Frank Lloyd Wright Glass art are: GLASS: 15.5" Tall x 7" Wide x 0.25" Thick. Wooden Base Stand: L: 7" x W: 3" x H: 1"
• This is an Ebros Gift exclusive collection. It comes with our Ebros Gift Satisfaction Guarantee when sold by Ebros Gift.
Ebros Frank Lloyd Wright Oak Park Studio SkyStained Glass Desktop Or Wall Plaque
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.