• This Infant of Prague Statue is approximately 11.75" tall, 5" wide and 4" deep. It weighs about 2.5 pounds.
• This Infant of Prague Statue is made of designer composite resin, hand painted and polished. Color Tone may vary
• The statue of the Infant Jesus of Prague is more than 400 years old. It reflects the God´s incarnation, spiritual childhood and the dignity of both Christ´s and our own humanity. In 1655 the statue was crowned by the Bishop of Prague. The number of miracles and prayers answered continued to rise.
• Veneration of the Prague Infant Jesus is a spiritual extension of Christmas. We bow down to Christ embodied. We profess that God took onto Himself human form and recognise that childhood is part of it. “God made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant being made in human likeness…” (Phil 2,7). Jesus Christ experiences complete human life, from beginning to end. In His conception, birth, and childhood we meet the real God, as well as in his adulthood, death, and resurrection.
• This is an Ebros Gift exclusive collection. It comes with our Ebros Gift Satisfaction Guarantee when sold by Ebros Gift. Coke can placed next to the statue is not included with the listing. It is meant to provide size perspective of the item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.