- This Medieval English Coat of Arms Shields And Swords Wine Goblet is made of fine polyresin and stainless steel, hand painted and polished individually.
- This Medieval English Coat of Arms Shields And Swords Wine Goblet measures 8.25" tall and 4" wide and 4" deep approximately. It holds 12 ounces of fluid,
- This Medieval English Coat of Arms Shields And Swords Wine Goblet will make a fine party centerpiece and for a cool ceremony of wine!!! The resin housing body of the wine goblet must be cleaned with warm cloth without soap as this will preserve the paintwork and artwork of the goblet. The stainless steel cup potion which is the part safe for drinking can be washed with soap.
- Drink to your health with 1000 years of proud European Kingdoms history with this sturdy coat of arms goblet. Cast in the finest resin, this high-quality goblet is painstakingly hand painted to look armoured, with rivets holding chainmail in place, excalibur swords and medieval shields with the Fleur De Lis symbols as well as the Three Lions royalty. This wine goblet is nothing short of an exquisitely detailed medieval themed masterpiece.
- This is an Ebros exclusive collection. Coke can placed next to the statue is not included with the listing. It is meant to provide size perspective of the item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.