• This Baby Krishna-Vishnu Sleeping On Peepal Leaf Statue is approximately 1.75" tall and 6.25" long and 4" deep.
• This Baby Krishna-Vishnu Sleeping On Peepal Leaf Statue is made of designer composite resin mixed with bronze powder, hand painted and polished individually. Color Tone may vary
• The Deathless Sage Markandeya finds the baby Krishna-Vishnu Wandering the Ocean of Being between two cycles of time, the sage finds the baby Krishna-Vishnu, who will reveal the secret of the cosmos. Krishna is often visualized as a baby boy sucking his right toe while lying on a peepal or banyan leaf cradled by waves.
• The waves represent the impermanent nature of life, the banyan leaf the permanent presence of God, The baby is the symbol of renewal, its male gender indicative of the soul. The left and lower halves of the body represent material delights while the right and upper halves represent spiritual bliss. By sucking the right toe, delightful child invites all jivas to experience material delights and the spiritual bliss found in samsara without getting overwhelmed by its impermanent nature.
• This is an Ebros Gift exclusive collection.
Ebros Lord Krishna as Baby Laying On Peepal Banyan Leaf Hindu Figurine 6"H Statue
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.