• This Pele Tiki Goddess desk clock stands at 7" tall, 6.75" long and 2.25" deep approximately.
• This Pele Tiki Goddess desk clock is made of designer composite resin, hand painted and polished.
• Tiki Goddess Pele is the goddess of fire, lightning, wind and volcanoes and the creator of the Hawaiian Islands. Often referred to as "Madame Pele" or "Tūtū Pele" as a sign of respect, she is a well-known deity within Hawaiian mythology, and is notable for her contemporary presence and cultural influence as an enduring figure from ancient Hawaii.
• Own this beautiful exotic table clock for yourself or gift it to a loved one! It is beautifully sculpted and designed like the wooden carvings of Tiki gods found in Hawaii. The tiki Goddess is set over a bed of flowers with a clock placed right in the middle of it. She is a beautiful decor for your desktops or shelves!
• This is an Ebros exclusive collection. Coke can placed next to the journal is not included with the listing. It is meant to provide size perspective of the item.
Ebros Tiki Fire Goddess Pele Bedside Table Desktop Clock Figurine 7" Tall
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.