• This Golden Hieroglyphic Egyptian Wine Goblet is made of fine polyresin and stainless steel, hand painted and polished indivdually. Handwash the stainless steel drinking part only.
• This Golden Hieroglyphic Egyptian Wine Goblet measures approximately 7" Tall and 3.25" in diameter at the top and 2.5" diameter at the base of the chalice. Goblet capacity is 6 ounces.
• Relive one of the most celebrated and powerful era of Egyptian Dynasty with this wine goblet.Queen Nefertiti, possibly the stepmother of King Tut, in this collection. Queen Nefertiti was the famous Royal Wife of King Akhenaten. Nefertiti is famous for her beauty and her long swan like neck.
• The culture and monuments of ancient Egypt have left a lasting legacy on the world. Egypt holds valuable monuments such as the Great Pyramid of Giza, Great Sphinx of Giza and many more. Ancient Egyptian culture, language, hieroglyphic symbols and astrology are profound and mysterious. Their architectural feats are impressively ahead of their time; building giant monuments using logs for wheels and pulley system to raise materials high above the ground.
• This is an Ebros Gift exclusive collection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.