• This King Tut Water Globe is made of polyresin and glass, hand painted and polished individually.
• This King Tut Water Globe measures 3.25" High, 2.5" Wide and 2.5" Deep approximately. It weighs about 9 ounces.
• Relive one of the most celebrated and powerful era of Egyptian Dynasty with this mask of King Tut figurine. Adorned in his golden mask, King Tut rests in his casket tomb under the safety of a pyramid. This figurine is beautifully sculpted and hand painted by experts to showcase this ancient king.
• Tutankhamun (1341 BC - 1323 BC) was an Egyptian Pharaoh of the Eighteenth dynasty (ruled 1333 BC - 1324 BC), during the period of Egyptian history known as the New Kingdom. His original name, Tutankhaten, means "Living Image of Aten", while Tutankhamun means "Living Image of Amun". Often the name Tutankhamun was written Amen-tut-ankh, meaning "living image of Amun", due to scribal custom which most often placed the divine name at the beginning of the phrase in order to honor the divine being.
• Props in photos are not included with the item.
Ebros Ancient Egyptian Pharaoh King Tut Small Water Globe With Hieroglyphic Base
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.