• This Steampunk Inspired Anguistralobe Clock is made of polyresin, hand painted and polished individually. The resin sculptural parts do not move; any gears seen are sculpted and painted. The clock mechanical parts are fully functional as far as the hour and minute hands.
• This Steampunk Inspired Anguistralobe Clock measures 5" High, 4.25" Wide and 3.5" Thick approximately. It weighs about 13 ounces.
• Based on an early alternative-history device created to predict future conjunctions points and moments of alignment regarding planets, the Anguistralobe Clock is a complex piece of steampunk science-themed home or office decor. The face of this cold cast resin clock appears to be made entirely of gears. A large, golden gear is set with a smaller, silver gear that possesses an arrowhead pointing toward the center.
• Inside the center are a complex jumble of copper and brass rings that, were this the original device, are intended to move around the center. The clock is held up by two angular, steampunk-themed legs. Above the face of the clock rests baroque scrollwork painted with a copper finish, and a decorative pocket watches crown and chain loop. Bring a steampunk flourish to your office or home with this intricate clock, or give it as a gift to a friend or loved one who enjoys the steampunk style!
• Props and AA battery are not included with the clock.
Ebros Steampunk Alternative Science Fate Anguistralobe Geared Desktop Clock Figurine
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.