• This beautiful sculpture and personification of the goddess Lakshmi is 6.25" tall, 4.75" wide and 4.5" deep approximately.
• The Beautiful Goddess Lakshmi is made of designer composite resin, hand painted and polished individually. Because each piece is handcrafted, color tone may vary slightly from pictures.
• This beautiful figurine of the Goddess Lakshmi is an awesome reproduction of art on resin medium. She is beautifully adorned with jewelry and a luxurious crown. Lakshmi is seen as exceptionally beautiful goddess, meditating on a lotus with four hands. Her hands hold lotus flowers, coins/fortune that flows into a basin of wealth, and the lower left held in the mudra or posture of benediction or blessings.
• Lakshmi is the Hindu goddess of wealth, prosperity (both material and spiritual), fortune, and the embodiment of beauty. She is the consort of the god Vishnu. Lakshmi is called Shri or Thirumagal because she is endowed with six auspicious and divine qualities, or Gunas, and also because she is the source of strength even to Vishnu. The festivals of Diwali and Kojagiri Purnima are celebrated in her honour.
• This is an Ebros exclusive collection. Coke can placed next to the statue is not included with the listing. It is meant to provide size perspective of the item.
Ebros Hindu Goddess Of Prosperity Lakshmi Seated On Lotus Flower Statue Figurine Decor
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.