• This Medusa Wall Mounted Bottle Opener is approximately 6.5" tall and 4.75" long and 2.5" deep. It is designed to hang on the wall. The wall sculpture weighs about 1 pound. It is recommended to anchor your walls prior to hanging this bottle opener. Hanging hardware not included.
• This Medusa Wall Mounted Bottle Opener is made of polyresin and stainless steel, hand painted and polished individually. Color Tone may vary from pictures.
• Medusa was one of the Gorgon sisters, cursed into a monster by Athena. Her once beautiful golden curly locks of hair were turned into ever evolving venomous snakes. Her adoring eyes turned bloodshot and with a stare into a mortal's soul she turns them to stone. Medusa's fate is sealed at the hands of Perseus who defeated her with the polished shield of Athena and Hermes' winged sandals.
• This sculpture is thought provoking, creepy and mesmerizing at the same time. Medusa's eyes are blue and wide opened as she faces her demise. The snakes at her hairline are still ferocious, hissing and baring their fangs. Her head is severed at the neckline, which is where the sculpture ends and where the metal hardware is located to open bottles.
• Props in photos are not included with the item. They are meant to provide size perspective of the item(s).
Ebros Greek Mythology Gorgon Medusa Gargoyle With Snake Hairs Wall Beer Bottle Opener
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.