• This Shakyamuni Buddha Gautama Head With Ushnisha Backflow Incense Cone Burner is 3.5" tall, 2.5" wide and 2.5" deep approximately. It weighs about 5 ounces.
• This Shakyamuni Buddha Gautama Head With Ushnisha Backflow Incense Cone Burner Sculpture is made of designer resin, handpainted and polished individually. Color tone may vary from pictures slightly. Backflow Cone Incense is needed for this incense burner (NOT included). We sell them separately in 4 basic scents; Sandal, Rose, Lavender and Jasmine Scents.
• This Buddha Head Sculpture brings peace and serenity to your home. Amitābha , also Amida or Amitāyus, is a celestial buddha described in the scriptures of Mahāyāna Buddhism. Amitābha is the principal buddha in Pure Land Buddhism, a branch of East Asian Buddhism. In Vajrayana Buddhism, Amitābha is known for his longevity attribute, magnetising red fire element, the aggregate of discernment, pure perception and the deep awareness of emptiness of phenomena.
• This meditating Buddha Head is expertly sculpted and designed for your choice of backflow incense cones. When the incense is lit, white fog/mist can be seen cascading out of the ears of Buddha. The sculpture is aesthetically beautiful as well as functional as your aromatherapy accessory. It is also a wonderful addition for your meditation altar.
• This is an Ebros Gift exclusive collection. It comes with our Ebros Gift Satisfaction Guarantee when sold by Ebros Gift. Coke can and props in photos are not included with the item. One EVA foam mat is included with the sculpture.
Ebros Shakyamuni Buddha Gautama Backflow Incense Cone Burner Holder Statue 3.5"H
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.