• This Ganesha Sculpture is made of designer composite polystone resin, hand painted and polished. Polystone which is composed of polyurethane, resin, and mixed with powdered stone additives that give it added weight and a porcelain or "stone-like" feel. Polystone is very durable and delivers a cleaner, more substantial representation of an original sculpture than other common materials.
• This Ganesha Sculpture measures 7.5" High, 5.5" Wide and 5.25" Deep approximately. It weighs about 1 pound.
• Lord Ganesha is the patron of success, wisdom and arts. Ganesha is widely revered as the remover of obstacles in life. As the god of beginnings, he is honored at the start of rituals and ceremonies. Ganesha is also the lord and patron of arts, wisdom and knowledge. In this sculpture Ganesha is seen to be writing one the 2 major Sanskrit Epics of ancient India; The Mahabharata.
• Ganesha is believed to attract more wealth, happiness and prosperity in a home. Ganesha Idol should be placed in the east or the west directions of the house. Northeast corner of the house is the best location to set up your Ganesha idol. Never place Ganesha facing South nor attached to the walls of toilets or inside the toilets nor bedrooms. Placing Ganesha in your garden, home entrances and patios also invites blessings to your home, as long as he does not face South.
• Props in photos are not included with the item.
Ebros Vastu Hindu God Ganesha Seated On Lotus Writing Mahabharata Scrolls Figurine
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.