• This Southwestern Feather Arrow Box is made of polyresin, hand painted and polished individually.
• This Southwestern Feather Arrow Box measures 2.75" High, 4.25" Wide and 3.25" Deep approximately. It weighs about 1 pound.
• Feathers are widely believed among North American Indians to signify the connection between The Creator, the owner of the feather, and the bird from whom the feather came. Deeply revered, the feather symbolizes high honor, power, wisdom, trust, strength, and freedom. As such, feathers are seen as gifts from the sky. Native Americans believe an arrowhead represents a symbol of protection and strength. An arrowhead also acts as a symbol of courage.
• This southwestern box features a faux wood like structure with diamond vectors with turquoise diamonds. On the top, which is the lid, a horizontal piercing arrow forms a 'handle' for the box. The end of the arrow has symbolic feathers in watercolors.
• Props in photos are not included with the box.
Ebros Southwestern Indian Turquoise Arrow Feather Faux Wooden Decorative Jewelry Box
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.