• This Hamsa Incense Holder And Ashtray is made of polyresin, individually hand painted and polished.
• This Hamsa Incense Holder And Ashtray measures 1.25" High 5.25" Wide and 5" Deep approximately. It weighs about 10 ounces.
• The Hamsa is an ancient symbol dating back nearly 2,000 years to ancient Egypt and Iraq (formerly Mesopotamia). Hamsa predates most religions it's associated with, as proven by archeological excavations in the Middle East. The Hamsa symbol is an open hand, often featuring an evil eye through the middle of the palm. The evil eye is a curse or legend believed to be cast by a malevolent glare, usually given to a person when they are unaware.
• This Hamsa incense holder is a symbol of protection from the evil eye, representing the hand of God, believed to promote health, happiness, good luck and fortune. Hand painted in copper color, burning incense on this dish brings the spiritual significance of the Hamsa in aesthetic style.
• This incense holder works with incense sticks that has a thin 'edge' or 'end' (refer to photo). Thick incense sticks will not fit into the hole. Incense sticks not included.
Ebros Sacred Symbol Hand of God Hamsa Palm Incense Stick Holder Burner And Ashtray
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.