• This Chirology Palmistry Hands figurine is made of polyresin, hand painted and polished individually.
• This Chirology Palmistry Hands figurine measures 8.5" long, 6.5" deep and 2.25" high approximately. It weighs about 1.25 pounds.
• Palmistry, also known as palm reading, chiromancy, or chirology, is the practice of fortune-telling through the study of the palm. The practice is found all over the world, with numerous cultural variations. Those who practice chiromancy are generally called palmists, hand readers, hand analysts, or chirologists. Palmistry map on open palm with signs of the planets. Divination and prediction of the future, chiromancy utilizes ancient hieroglyphs, medieval runes, spiritual and alchemical symbols.
• This palmistry sculpture is perfect as a standalone decorative piece or as an organizer or multipurpose holder for jewelry, coins, business cards and more. If you have a votive candle within its glass enclosure, you can also use this as its base! Do not use candles directly on top of the palms.
• Props in photos are not included with the item.
Ebros Psychic Fortune Teller Chirology Palmistry Hand Palms Jewelry Dish Figurine
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.