• This Classical Egyptian Mummy Pen is made of polyresin, hand painted and polished individually. The pens are refillable as the bottom tip of the pen can be unscrewed.
• This Classical Egyptian Mummy Pen measures 6.25" tall, 1" wide and 0.75" thick each.
• Egyptian culture has five thousand years of recorded history. Ancient Egypt was among the earliest civilizations and for millennia, Egypt maintained a strikingly complex and stable culture that influenced later cultures of Europe, the Middle East and other African countries.
• Shaped, sculpted and painted just like the creepy mummy in Egyptian pyramids, these pens will write history in a whole new dimension!
• Props in photos are not included with the item.
Ebros Pack Of 6 Egyptian Bandage Wrapped Mummy Sarcophagus Sculptural Ballpoint Pens
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.