• This Traditional Japanese Made Soy Sauce dispenser is made of porcelain in tenmoku (reduction firing) style. Made in Japan. Microwave and Dishwasher safe.
• This Traditional Japanese Made Soy Sauce Dispenser measurements are 3.75"High, 4.25"Wide and 3.25"Deep. It weighs about 8 ounces.
• Ever wondered where to get those soy sauce dispensers on the tables of most asian (especially Japanese) dining places? Well here you go!!! We are offering you this classy tenmoku soy sauce dispenser for your home at very affordable prices!
• This stylized design of the Shoyu soy sauce dispenser features bold color combinations in a very traditional classic pottery style. The soy sauce dispenser looks like a miniature teapot, with a sanitary lid to prevent dust or dirt from contaminating the contents. The narrowing spout of the flask also aids in releasing steady flow of soy sauce or other condiments you might store in it. It will be your best cooking buddy! The stylish pottery can also be used on your dining tables.
• Props in photos are not included with the items. This listing is for a pack of 2 soy sauce dispensers.
Ebros Pack of 2 Speckled Black Blue Japanese Tenmoku Porcelain Soy Sauce Dispensers
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.