• On this glass panel, enamel colors are individually applied to a single sheet of glass which is then kiln fired to permanently fuse the enamels to the glass
• The panel includes a copper patinated frame, acrylic stand, and chain for hanging.
• The measurements of this beautiful Tiffany Glass art are: 11.5"High, 7.5" Wide and 0.25" Thick. It weighs about 13 ounces.
• Tiffany's favorite color was yellow, and he was especially fond of daffodils. Once when he was expecting guests he planted an entire field of daffodils at his Oyster Bay estate, Laurelton Hall.
• This stained glass art panel replicates the imagery of his field at sunrise framed in an arched top style. Props in photos are not included with the item. They are meant to provide size perspective of the item(s).
Ebros Louis Tiffany Daffodils Oyster Bay Stained Glass Art Panel Wall Or Desk Plaque
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.