• This Special Operations Soldier Taking Ground Statue measures 9.25" tall, 9.25" long and 5.25" wide approximately. It weighs about 3.25 pounds.
• This Special Operations Soldier Taking Ground Statue is made of durable composite resin mixed with bronze powder, hand painted and polished individually.
• Makes a meaningful gift for military personnel or as a collectible for your finer taste.
• A special operations military infantry stoops low to avoid stray bullets while his rifle stays ahead of him. He is steadily taking ground, moving forward inch by inch with intense bravery. The soldier is heavily equipped with armor, uniform and firepower.
• Props And Accessories in photos are not included with the listing.
Ebros Military Marine Infantry Soldier with Rifle Taking Ground Statue 9.5"Tall
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.