• This Traditional Donabe casserole hot pot measures 6" tall. It is 10.5" in pot diameter and when the side handles are included, it measures 11.5" Wide. The cooking pot has a 72 Fl Oz capacity. The clay pot weighs about 6.75 pounds. The product is proudly made in Japan.
• This Traditional Donabe casserole hot pot is made of Made of high quality earthen clay with a thick and double lidded opening and lid to reduce spillage. The clay pot has excellent heat retention.
• Donabe, the Japanese word for clay pot, is a highly versatile and simple cooking vessel that is essential to every kitchen. This cookware can be used over an open flame or in an oven (without the lid). Just make sure there is always some liquid in the base so your casserole does not burn.
• Perfect for gift giving for any occasion, especially house warming. Donabe eating encourages families to sit around the table and pick items directly from the pot, thus the term "one pot harmony".
• Food and props in photos are not included with the cookware.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.