• This Greek Goddess Medusa Statue is 10.25" tall, 6.25" long and 4.5" deep approximately. She weighs about 2 pounds.
• This Greek Goddess Medusa Statue is made of designer composite resin, hand painted and polished individually. Color Tone may vary
• Medusa was one of the Gorgon sisters, cursed into a monster by Athena. Her once beautiful golden curly locks of hair were turned into ever evolving venomous snakes. Her adoring eyes turned bloodshot and with a stare into a mortal's soul she turns them to stone.
• Despite her woeful cursed looks, Medusa has a powerful spell that lures humans to her. Her ever inviting eyes will take you in and with her death gaze, she turns men into stone. This sculpture depicts medusa in her glorious scales armor and wild venomous snakes that make up her hair.
• Soda can placed next to the statue is not included with the listing. It is meant to provide size perspective of the item.
Ebros Greek Mythology Gorgon Sisters Goddess Medusa With Wild Snakes Hair Bust Statue
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.