• Frank Lloyd Wright (1867-1959) is recognized world-wide as one of the greatest architects of the twentieth century. His work heralded a new thinking in architecture, using innovation in design and engineering made possible by newly developed technology and materials. His creative ability extended far beyond the border of architecture to graphic design, furniture, art glass, textiles, and decorative elements for the home.
• Modern contemporary polished concrete in basic organic geometric shapes with glass tube vase for floral display. Suitable for orchids or any single stem flower in a test tube bud vase.
• This beautiful vase design is suitable for wedding centerpiece, hotel, office or home decorative floral display. Perfect on accent or dinner tables, counter-tops, front desks and more. Shaped in a geometric 4" Diameter circle, this sculpture comes with a 6" long tube and 1" diameter bud vase.
• Frank Lloyd Wright thought in curves and straight lines, basic geometry-triangles, circles, ovals, squares, and spirals-as well as shapes adapted from nature. For Wright, geometry was the basic building block of nature.
• Flowers and props used with the vase are not included.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.