• On this glass panel, enamel colors are individually applied to a single sheet of glass which is then kiln fired to permanently fuse the enamels to the glass
• The panel includes a copper patinated frame, gorgeous wooden base stand, and matching chain for hanging.
• The measurements of this beautiful Stained Glass art are: 10"High, 10.25" Wide and 0.25" Deep. It weighs about 1.5 pounds.
• The Frank Lloyd Wright March Balloons Stained Glass is adapted from an unpublished Liberty magazine cover design (1926-1927). The abstract motif designed by Frank Lloyd Wright for the March cover depicts a group of colorful balloons rising into the sky. The editors thought that the series of designs were too "radical" and were never used.
• This is an Ebros Gift exclusive collection. Coke can and props in photos are not included with the item.
Ebros Frank Lloyd Wright Colorful March Balloons Stained Glass Wall Or Desktop Plaque
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.