• This Egyptian Horus Figurine measures 7" tall, 1.75" Long and 1.75" wide approximately. It weighs about 7 ounces.
• This Egyptian Horus Figurine is made of designer composite resin, hand painted and polished. Color tone may vary
• Horus or Heru, Hor, Har in Ancient Egyptian, is one of the most significant ancient Egyptian deities who served many functions, most notably as god of kingship and the sky. He was worshipped from at least the late prehistoric Egypt until the Ptolemaic Kingdom and Roman Egypt. Different forms of Horus are recorded in history, and these are treated as distinct gods by Egyptologists.
• This Horus sculpture exhibits his majesty in golden falcon bird form wrapped in a sarcophagus style garment with Egyptian hieroglyphs from its waist down.
• Props in photos are not included with the item.
Ebros Egyptian Golden God Horus King Tut Sarcophagus Mummy With Hieroglyphs Figurine
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.