• This Celtic Claddagh Ring Friendship Small Wall Plaque is 7.75" in tall, 6.5" wide and 0.75" thick. It weighs about 10 ounces.
• This Celtic Claddagh Ring Friendship Small Wall Plaque is made of designer composite resin, hand painted and polished individually.
• The Claddagh ring is a traditional Irish ring given which represents love, loyalty, and friendship (the hands represent friendship, the heart represents love, and the crown represents loyalty).
• The design and customs associated with it originated in the Irish fishing village of Claddagh, located just outside the old city walls of Galway, now part of Galway City. The ring, as currently known, was first produced in the 17th century.
• This is an Ebros Gift exclusive collection. It comes with our Ebros Gift satisfaction guarantee when ordered through Ebros Gift.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.