• This Inspirational Our Lady Of Guadalupe Urn is 12.25" tall, 7.75" long and 7.5" deep approximately. It weighs about 6 pounds.
• This Inspirational Our Lady Of Guadalupe Urn is made of composite polystone resin, hand painted and polished. Polystone which is composed of polyurethane, resin, and mixed with powdered stone additives that give it added weight and a porcelain or "stone-like" feel. Polystone is very durable and delivers a cleaner, more substantial representation of an original sculpture than other common materials.
• This Guadalupe Urn can hold the ashes of a person up to 250lbs in weight. Beautifully sculpted and crafted on resin medium, this urn is meticulously hand painted and polished for a great classy finish. Store the ashes of your loved one in this beautiful urn and let the Lady of Guadalupe care and intercede for your loved one. The urn is accessed from the bottom with screws.
• Our Lady of Guadalupe, also known as the Virgin of Guadalupe (Spanish: Virgen de Guadalupe), is a Roman Catholic title of the Blessed Virgin Mary after the image housed at the Minor Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico City. The basilica is the most visited Catholic pilgrimage site in the world, and the world's third most-visited sacred site.
• This is an Ebros exclusive collection. Coke can placed next to the urn is not included with the listing. It is meant to provide size perspective of the item.
Ebros Our Lady Of Guadalupe Blessed Virgin Mary Cremation Urn Figurine 12"H
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.