• The Native American Indians believed that Dreamcatchers caught negative dreams in their web like structure and held them until daylight when the sunlight hit them at dawn, the negative energy caught in the web was destroyed.
• Feathers were worn by Native American Chiefs to symbolize their communication with Spirit, and to express their celestial wisdom. In the context of a dreamcather, the feathers act as a fluffy, pillow-like ladder that allows good dreams to gently descend upon the sleeping person undisturbed.
• This Dream Catcher contains feathers and beads as ornaments. The Rugged bison is a show of dominance and power. It is the supreme monarch of the plains, held in reverence by the Native American Indians. The Sacred Bison is the focal point of the dream catcher.
• This Dream Catcher measures 16.75" High from the end of the feather to the top of the hanger. The center dream catcher portion measures 4.5" in diameter and is 1" thick. The Dream Catcher weighs about 6 ounces.
• This is an Ebros exclusive collection. Decor props in the photos are not included with the item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.