• This traditional black red and gold plastic lacquer bowl measures approximately 4.5" Diameter and 2.25" High. The bowl can hold 8 oz.
• This Plastic Lacquer bowl is made in a state of the art factory in Japan. Made of Copolymer plastic, this aesthetic bowl has a high resistance to breakage, scratches and stains. It has quick dry time and can be used in both the microwave and dishwasher. Co-polymer material can handle temperatures from 40°F to 210°F, therefore this bowl must not be stored in freezers.
• Whether you are looking for an Asian Living Decor for your home or dining bowl for you and your family, this black red and gold lacquer plastic Japanese bowl will meet your needs. The bowl is perfectly sized for miso soup, salad, rice, ice cream, dessert, appetizers and more.
• This bowl is designed in rich East Asia heritage of traditional royalty color of black red and gold. The bowls feature black outer surface and red interior. Patinas of gold is added to the contrasting black color, in the shapes of botanic cherry blossoms, Japanese fan palms and floral branches. The artwork is immaculately detailed and aesthetic to behold. These bowls make perfect party hosting serve-ware for your family or a luxurious gift set to your loved ones..
• This listing is for six bowls as pictured. This is an Ebros Gift exclusive collection. It comes with our Ebros Gift Satisfaction Guarantee when sold by Ebros Gift.
Ebros Made In Japan Black Red And Royal Gold Lacquer Copolymer Bowl 8oz Set Of 6
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.