• This Lucky Maneki Neko Cat Charm Figurine Set is made of designer ceramic, hand painted and polished individually. The set features identical cats with different paws raised, completing the positive energy cycle for fortune and prosperity.
• Each of the Maneki Neko Cat measures 2"Tall 1.5"Wide and 1.25"Deep approximately. The pair weighs 2 ounces.
• The maneki-neko is a common Japanese figurine often believed to bring good luck to the owner. It is also translated as "beckoning cat". The figurine depicts a cat (traditionally a calico Japanese Bobtail) beckoning with an upright paw, and is usually displayed-often at the entrance-of shops, restaurants, pachinko parlors, and other businesses. It makes perfect sense to offer Maneki Neko Cat in the form of a money bank; To accumulate wealth and good fortune!
• Originally maneki neko had their left hands raised as Japanese traditionally drank from sake cups with their left hands and poured it with their right hands. To be called a left-hander or "lefty" was to be acknowledged as a drinker and socialite. Thus left hand raised has the meaning of beckoning friends and welcoming good fortune, happiness and harmony. Maneki neko with their right hands raised came later and signifies a wish for good luck financially as money was handled with the right hand.
• This is an Ebros exclusive collection. Coke can placed next to the statue is not included with the listing. It is meant to provide size perspective of the item.
Ebros Japanese Right And Left Paws Beckoning Cat Maneki Neko Ceramic Figurine Set of 2
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.