• This Artistic Sake Set is made of porcelain ceramic with the reduction firing method. Our traditionally crafted porcelains are made of the highest quality porcelain available and fired at a high temperature to maximize the strength of the porcelain, making them superior to other ceramics in the market. Our porcelains are more resistant to cracks, stains, and scratches. Our porcelain is food safe and contain no lead or cadmium.
• The sake flask measures 5.25" Tall and 3.5" Wide. 10oz capacity.
• The four cups each measure about 1.75" tall and 1.75" in diameter.
• This sake set is made in Japan mino-ware.
• This beautiful high quality solid sake set is inspired by the 'Earth Element' symbolized by the green and clay gray color. Created with a special reduction firing method, the finish of the colors are definitely unique and aesthetically beautiful. The pottery is then glazed to seal the colors and to give the pieces a smooth presentable finish.
Ebros Japanese Glazed Earthenware 10oz Sandy Earth Art Sake Set Flask With Four Cups
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.