• This Hindu Ganesha Backflow Incense Cone Burner Statue stands at 6" Tall, 4.5" Wide and 4.25" deep approximately. It weighs about 1 pound.
• This Hindu Ganesha Backflow Incense Cone Burner Statue is made of designer composite resin mixed in bronze patina powder, hand painted and polished individually. Backflow Cone Incense needed for this incense burner (3 will be included). We sell them separately in 4 basic scents; Sandal, Rose, Lavender and Jasmine Scents.
• When incense cone is lit in the burner, trails of smoke mimics a waterfall/cloud mist flowing/cascading down from the lotus throne top, into the basin underneath the feet of Ganesha.
• Ganesha is the patron of success, wisdom and arts. Ganesha is widely revered as the remover of obstacles in life. As the god of beginnings, he is honored at the start of rituals and ceremonies.
• Please note that the incense burner is only meant for a Backflow Incense Cone. Regular incense cones or sticks are not compatible with the item. This is an Ebros exclusive collection. Coke can and props placed next to the statue is not included with the listing. They are meant to provide size perspective of the item.
Ebros Hindu Lord Ganesha On Lotus Backflow Cone Incense Burner Statue 6" Tall
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.