• This Goddess Saraswati Figurine stands at 2.75" tall, 2" wide and 2" deep approximately. It weighs about 3 ounces.
• This Goddess Saraswati Figurine is made of high quality polyresin, individually hand crafted and painted. Because each piece is handcrafted, color tone may vary slightly from pictures.
• Saraswati, goddess of knowledge and the arts, is portrayed beautifully in this sculpture. The Goddess is known to guide the souls of the deceased to find peace in their afterlife. 'Moksha", as they say, is a part of the "divine knowledge" imparted by the goddess. She sits on the lotus throne of peacock feathers, with a swan at her feet. She plays the veena and with her other hands she holds items with symbolic meaning - a pustaka (book or script), a mala (rosary, garland) and a water pot.
• This miniature deity sculpture is perfect as a vastu symbol, for a positive energy flow in your room. Set the sculpture on your desk, countertop. interior window ledge, countertop or what have you! You can even stick a double sided tape to the bottom of the sculpture and display it on your car's dash.
• Props and coke can used in the photos are not included with the item. They are meant to provide size perspective of the item.
Ebros Vastu Hindu Goddess Saraswati Seated On Lotus Playing Veena Guitar Statue
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.