• This Hanging Hamsa Medallion Backflow Incense holder is made of polyresin, individually hand painted and polished. The Medallion Disk hangs on a stainless steel stand with a round catcher dish.
• This Hanging Hamsa Medallion Backflow Incense holder measures 9.5" High and 5.25" in Diameter approximately. It weighs about 12 ounces.
• The Hamsa is an ancient symbol dating back nearly 2,000 years to ancient Egypt and Iraq (formerly Mesopotamia). Hamsa predates most religions it’s associated with, as proven by archeological excavations in the Middle East. The Hamsa symbol is an open hand, often featuring an evil eye through the middle of the palm. The evil eye is a curse or legend believed to be cast by a malevolent glare, usually given to a person when they are unaware.
• This Hamsa incense holder is a symbol of protection from the evil eye, representing the hand of God, believed to promote health, happiness, good luck and fortune. Hand painted in gold color, burning backflow incense on this dish brings the spiritual significance of the Hamsa in aesthetic style. When the backflow incense cone is lit the smoke will slowly spill into the front and flow down the Hamsa palm until it lands on the stand’s catch plate.
• This is an Ebros Gift exclusive collection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.