• This Triple Goddess Danu Statue measures 16" tall, 10" long and 9.75" deep approximately.
• This Triple Goddess Danu Statue is made of designer composite resin, hand painted and polished individually. Color tone may vary from pictures.
• In this depiction by artist Maxine Miller, Danu walks toward you holding a Celtic Bowl overflowing with water. From head to toes she is cloaked and bejeweled with fish jumping into her overflowing water as a snake is artistically sculpted almost as if part of the border where she walks. On the back of her cloak you see Tree of life with Celtic style roots never ending, reaching for the ground and branches rising up to the Triple Moon.
• Danu is thought to be the great mother of the race of the Tuatha De Danaan, the ancient tribe of the Celtic people. She is the great goddess of flowing rivers and the life force that they bring to the earth. She is associated with agriculture, cultivation, and the nurturing of the land. Danu represents the cycle of life, death, and rebirth, as demonstrated by the plants of the natural world, just as the humble acorn buried in the ground becomes the mighty sacred oak tree.
• This is an Ebros exclusive collection. Coke can placed next to the statue is not included with the listing. It is meant to provide size perspective of the item.
Ebros Green Maxine Miller Celtic Triple Goddess Danu With Cauldron Statue 16"H
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.