• Frank Lloyd Wright (1867-1959) is recognized world-wide as one of the greatest architects of the twentieth century. His work heralded a new thinking in architecture, using innovation in design and engineering made possible by newly developed technology and materials. His creative ability extended far beyond the border of architecture to graphic design, furniture, art glass, textiles, and decorative elements for the home.
• The famed "Tree of Life" art glass pattern is found in several variations in Frank Lloyd Wright's Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York (1903). The four-pot variation is found on the central landing of the Martin House stairway. This unique window has a commanding presence when viewed from either the first floor entry hall, or the second floor hallway. A series of stylized trees wrap around the perimeter of the Martin House second floor.
• On this glass panel, enamel colors are individually applied to a single sheet of glass which is then kiln fired to permanently fuse the enamels to the glass. The glass is then metal framed and includes a custom wooden plaque base.
• The measurements of this beautiful Frank Lloyd Wright Glass art are: GLASS: 11.5" Tall x 9.5" Wide x 0.25" Thick. BASE: L: 10" x W: 2.5" x H: 0.75"
• This is an Ebros Gift exclusive collection. It comes with our Ebros Gift Satisfaction Guarantee when sold by Ebros Gift. Coke can and props placed next to the artwork are not included with the listing. They are meant to provide size perspective of the item.
Ebros Frank Lloyd Wright Tree of Life Stained Glass 11.5" x 9.5" Desktop Plaque
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.