• The Frank Lloyd Wright Robie Stained Glass Suncatcher is adapted from one of the distinctive art glass doors in the Frederick C. Robie House, located in Chicago, Illinois, designed in 1908 and completed in 1910. Its dramatic horizontal appearance is enhanced by banks of art glass windows and doors. The handsome geometric designs, twenty-nine of which are uniquely different, although all follow the same theme, were also created by Wright.
• With the art glass, he created the illusion of a secluded private environment, with sunlight filtering through the art glass to enhance the interior space, yet with large areas of clear glass in the designs allowing a view of the exterior landscape.
• On this glass panel, enamel colors are individually applied to a single sheet of glass which is then kiln fired to permanently fuse the enamels to the glass. The glass is then metal framed and includes both a hanging chain and a wooden plaque base.
• The measurements of this beautiful Frank Lloyd Wright Glass art are: GLASS: 9.25" by 6.25"" Wide x 0.25" Thick. BASE: L: 6.25" x W: 2.625" x H: 0.625"
• This is an Ebros Gift exclusive collection. It comes with our Ebros Gift Satisfaction Guarantee when sold by Ebros Gift. Coke can and props placed next to the artwork are not included with the listing. They are meant to provide size perspective of the item.
Ebros Frank Lloyd Wright Robie House Modern Stained Glass Hanging Wall Decor
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.