• Frank Lloyd Wright (1867-1959) is recognized world-wide as one of the greatest architects of the twentieth century. His work heralded a new thinking in architecture, using innovation in design and engineering made possible by newly developed technology and materials. His creative ability extended far beyond the border of architecture to graphic design, furniture, art glass, textiles, and decorative elements for the home.
• In 1889, Frank Lloyd Wright built his home in Oak Park, Illinois. The design represented in this piece is found in the playroom’s art glass bay windows. The rectangles and squares of the window design form a transparent screen of abstracted flowers and leaves which intermingle with the real ones outdoors. The children’s playroom is rich with geometric shapes, while the floor plan’s crossed rectangles give order to the space.
• On this glass panel, enamel colors are individually applied to a single sheet of glass which is then kiln fired to permanently fuse the enamels to the glass. The glass is then metal framed and includes both a hanging chain and a wooden plaque base.
• The measurements of this beautiful Frank Lloyd Wright Glass art are: GLASS: 14" Tall x 7.75" Wide x 0.25" Thick. BASE: L: 8" x W: 2.625" x H: 0.5"
• This is an Ebros Gift exclusive collection. It comes with our Ebros Gift Satisfaction Guarantee when sold by Ebros Gift. Coke can placed next to the statue is not included with the listing. It is meant to provide size perspective of the item.
Ebros Frank Lloyd Wright Oak Park House Playroom Stained Glass Art 14" By 7.75"
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.