• Frank Lloyd Wright (1867-1959) is recognized world-wide as one of the greatest architects of the twentieth century. His work heralded a new thinking in architecture, using innovation in design and engineering made possible by newly developed technology and materials. His creative ability extended far beyond the border of architecture to graphic design, furniture, art glass, textiles, and decorative elements for the home.
• The Frank Lloyd Wright Autumn Sumac Stained Glass is adapted from a window in the Susan Lawrence Dana House in Springfield, Illinois, featured Mr. Wright's repeated design of the native prairie Sumac plant, in an abstract form. The rich amber and green colors in the glass give the piece an autumnal feeling. The original window was one of a pair located in the reception hall of the house. This stained glass panel has been developed in association with the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation.
• On this glass panel, enamel colors are individually applied to a single sheet of glass which is then kiln fired to permanently fuse the enamels to the glass. The glass is then metal framed and includes both a hanging chain and a wooden plaque base.
• The measurements of this beautiful Frank Lloyd Wright Glass art are: GLASS: 10" Tall x 6.5" Wide x 0.25" Thick. BASE: L: 7" x W: 2.5" x H: 0.75"
• This is an Ebros Gift exclusive collection. It comes with our Ebros Gift Satisfaction Guarantee when sold by Ebros Gift. Coke can and props placed next to the artwork are not included with the listing. They are meant to provide size perspective of the item.
Ebros Frank Lloyd Wright Autumn Sumac Stained Glass 10" by 6.5" Desktop Plaque
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.