• This Frank Lloyd Wright Architecture For Midway Gardens Sprite With Crossed Arms Statue is made of polyresin, individually hand painted and polished.
• This Frank Lloyd Wright Architecture For Midway Gardens Sprite With Crossed Arms Statue measures 13.75" tall, 2.75" long and 2.5" deep approximately. It weighs about 2 pounds.
• Midway Gardens was an indoor-outdoor entertainment complex located on Chicago's south side. Constructed in 1914, the complex was ornamented with concrete panels, hand-painted wall murals, lighting, and tableware all designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. Working in collaboration with sculptor Alfonso Iannelli, a group of various concrete figures, male and female, were sculpted and stood atop the building's street façades.
• This "Sprite with Crossed Arms" was commissioned by Wright for the Midway Gardens entertainment complex on Chicago's South Side. (1913) It is representative of three that adorned the Gardens which were salvaged before the premature and unfortunate demise of the lost treasure in 1929.
• This is an Ebros exclusive collection. Coke can placed next to the statue is not included with the listing. It is meant to provide size perspective of the item.
Ebros Frank Lloyd Wright Midway Gardens White Sprite With Crossed Arms Statue Decor
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.