• This Egyptian God Horus Ra figurine measures 11" tall, 6.5" wide and 5" deep approximately. He weighs about 1.25 pounds.
• This Egyptian God Horus Ra figurine is made of cold cast polyresin, hand painted and polished.
• Ra represents sunlight, warmth and growth. It was only natural that the ancient Egyptians would believe him to be the creator of the world, as well as part of him being represented in every other god. The ancient Egyptians believed that every god should illustrate some aspect of him, while Ra himself should also represent every god. Ra was usually depicted in human form. He had a falcon head which is crowned with a sun disc. This sun disc was encircled by a sacred cobra named Uraeus.
• This Horus Ra sculpture is finished in faux bronze color, giving it a contemporary egyptian masterpiece finish. Horus is holding a spear and wears a kingship crown. He is a wonderful decor to display in your home!
• This is an Ebros exclusive collection. Coke can placed next to the statue is not included with the listing. It is meant to provide size perspective of the item.
Ebros Egyptian Mythology God Horus Ra With Sun And Uraeus Disc Statue Heru Falcon
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.