• This exotic sculpture is 8.75" tall, 3.5" long and 2.25" deep approximately.
• He is made of polyresin, hand painted and polished individually. Color Tone May Vary.
• This Indian warrior wears the feather of the eagle, symbolizing courage strength and honor. He holds a ceremonial peace pipe on one arm wand a feather fan on the other.
• This is an Ebros exclusive release.
• This sculpture is not made by a Native American Indian
Ebros Native American Indian Eagle Warrior With Feather & Ceremonial Pipe Figurine
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.