• This Round Bacchus Wall Plaque measures 5.25" tall, 5.25" wide and 1.25" thick approximately.
• This Round Bacchus Wall Plaque is made of designer composite resin, hand painted and polished individually.
• This Bacchus image comes from Triere, in the Moselle wine country of Germany, where annual festivals blessing the grape crop have been held since ancient times. This replica is cast from a mold used for making the sacred honeycakes in the festival. The original piece is over 2,000 years old.
• Bacchus, Spirit of the Vine, was the Roman name given to the God of Wine and Ecstasy, whom the Greeks knew as Dionysus. Though He is credited with discovering grapes and the art of winemaking, Dionysus was the God of more than Wine. He is the god of the wilds not the wilds of visible nature where Artemis reigns, but the wilds that extend so far and smile so deep in the secret regions of the human personality.
• This is an Ebros Gift exclusive collection.
Ebros Dionysus Bacchus Spirit of The Vine Decor Wall Plaque 5.25" Dia
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.