• This Lotus Flower On Lily Leaf Pads Trio Candle holder is made of designer polyresin, individually hand painted and polished.
• The beautiful candle holder sculpture measures 3" Tall and 8.25" Long by 8.25" Deep approximately. It weighs about 5.25 pounds.
• The lotus (padme) is an important symbol in Tibetan Buddhism and is commonly associated with the process of becoming a buddha. In Tibetan Buddhist iconography, buddhas are often seated on lotus thrones, indicating their transcendent state. A lotus is born in the muck and mud at the bottom of a swamp, but when it emerges on the surface of the water and opens its petals, a beautiful flower appears, unstained by the mud from which it arose.
• Looking for a peaceful decor for your shelves, tables, office furniture or what have you? Display this beautiful trio votive candle holder can house three votives at once! Weighing at 5.25 pounds, this high quality sculpture is a worthy decorative accent for your shelves, tables, altars, countertops of what have you!
• This is an Ebros exclusive collection.Candles in photos are not included with the item.
Ebros Buddha Lotus Flower On Lily Leaf Pads Trio Tea Light Votive Candle Holders
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.