• This Bodhisattva Manjushri Sitting On Lotus Throne Statue stands at 6.25" tall, 5" wide and 2.5" deep approximately. It weighs about 1.5 pounds.
• This Bodhisattva Manjushri figurine is made of designer composite resin, hand painted and polished individually. Color tone may vary from pictures.
• Manjushri is one of the three most important bodhisattvas in East Asia. Manjushri is said to have originated in China from the mountains associated with Mount Wutai, a famous Buddhist monastic center. He was worshiped in China as the embodiment of knowledge and the guardian of sacred doctrines.
• Manjushri is depicted as a male Bodhisattva wielding a flaming sword in his right hand, representing the realization of transcendent wisdom which cuts down ignorance and duality.
• This is an Ebros exclusive collection. Coke can placed next to the statue is not included with the listing. It is meant to provide size perspective of the item.
Ebros Mahayana Buddha Manjushri On Lotus Throne With Fire Sword Altar Statue 6.25"H
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.