• This Beautiful Egyptian Queen Nefertiti sculpture is made of high quality polyresin. It is meticulously hand painted and polished. Color tone may vary from pictures.
• This Beautiful Egyptian Queen Nefertiti is 2.25" tall, 1.25" wide and 1.25" deep approximately. It weighs about 2 ounces.
• Nefertiti (ca. 1370 BC – ca. 1330 BC) was the Great Royal Wife (chief consort) of the Egyptian Pharaoh Akhenaten. Nefertiti and her husband were known for a religious revolution, in which they worshiped one god only, Aten, or the sun disc. The bust is one of the most copied works of ancient Egypt. It was attributed to the sculptor Thutmose, and it was found in his workshop.
• Some scholars believe that Nefertiti ruled briefly as Neferneferuaten after her husband's death and before the accession of Tutankhamun, although this identification is a matter of ongoing debate.
• This is an Ebros Gift exclusive collection.
Ebros Egyptian Queen Nefertiti Bust Miniature Figurine With Hieroglyphic Base 2.25"H
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.