• Alfons Maria Mucha (1860-1939), often known in English and French as Alphonse Mucha, was a Czech Art Nouveau painter and decorative artist. He produced many paintings, illustrations, advertisements and postcards as well as designs for jewelry, carpets, wallpaper and theatre sets. This stained glass panel has been developed in association with The Mucha Foundation, a non-profit charity devoted to preserving and conserving the Mucha Trust Collection.
• This Mucha Feather panel was the first of the Primrose and Feather panels to be published. The geometrical mosaic motif contrasts with the floral ornamental circle inspired by nature in the companion piece Primrose. A version of this design was used to advertise the J. Royer printing company. The artwork features a sensual, ethereal woman holding a giant feather among flowers as the focal point.
• On this glass panel, enamel colors are individually applied to a single sheet of glass which is then kiln fired to permanently fuse the enamels to the glass. The glass is then metal framed and includes both a hanging chain and an acrylic easel stand base.
• The measurements of this beautiful glass art are: GLASS: 12" Tall x 5" Wide x 0.25" Thick.
• This is an Ebros Gift exclusive collection. It comes with our Ebros Gift Satisfaction Guarantee when sold by Ebros Gift. Coke can and props placed next to the artwork are not included with the listing. They are meant to provide size perspective of the item.
Ebros Ebros Alphonse Mucha Ethereal Woman With Feather Stained Glass Wall Decor Plaque
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.