• This Queen Cleopatra Decorative Jewelry Box Figurine is approximately 4.5" tall, 8" long and 3.5" deep. She weighs about 2 pounds.
• This Queen Cleopatra Decorative Jewelry Box Figurine is made of designer composite resin, hand painted and polished. Color Tone may vary
• Cleopatra VII Philopator was the last active ruler of the Ptolemaic Kingdom of Egypt, nominally survived as pharaoh by her son Caesarion. As a member of the Ptolemaic dynasty, she was a descendant of its founder Ptolemy I Soter, a Macedonian Greek general and companion of Alexander the Great. In her lifetime, she was considered to be the living incarnation of the Isis who was identified as Aphrodite.
• This beautiful decorative box portrays Queen Cleopatra in repose wearing her royal attire of gold. She lays on a box sculpture filled with Egyptian symbols and hieroglyphs. Use this decorative box to store your jewelry, keys, stationery or what have you!
• This is an Ebros Gift exclusive collection. It comes with our Ebros Gift satisfaction guarantee when purchased through Ebros Gift.
Ebros 8" Long Ancient Egyptian Queen Cleopatra in Repose Decorative Jewelry Box
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.